1. the adulterous who did the action due to lack of knowledge and not yet come any proof/dalil to them, for this kind of condition, may ALLAH forgive them.. especially to those who perform repent after the knowledge come to them.
2. the adulterous though he is knowledgeable, that he has found him self doing sins in hidden, silence and secrecy, he will feel embarrassed if his bad deeds are known by others. for this type , may ALLAH guide his Taubat.
3. the person knows that he had commited sins, yet he did it openly. but deep inside his heart he is restless, feeling guilty and torture of the willing/hope to stop ( a hope without follow by action), this condition is quite dangerous..
4. blatantly adulterous, this type will proudly announce his sins and all his bad deeds to the people. and he will invite others, searching ways to persuade others to join them… this condition is very dangerous. may ALLAH bless him hidayah ..
5. this type is the same as no 4, blatantly adelterous .. the difference is he will give his max effort to distort religion to find justification for allsins that he did.
(Ustadz Salim A Fillah)
Na’udzu Billah. May ALLAH keep us from disobedience though only a tap of pulse, every each one breath, a wink of eyes , and a step of foot.
رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِنْ نَسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنْتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
“Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people.”